- Walking. Yep, walking. He actually took his first steps the day before he turned 10 months, but now he's walking 80% of the time.
- Able to push up from sitting to standing.
- 2 more teeth sprouting through for a grand total of 6.
- Still sleeping 12 hours through the night, with 2 to 3 naps a day.
- R has started to work on stacking objects from largest to smallest as well as placing his blocks through same-sized openings.
- We're still working on puzzles. He is slowly starting to understand how the puzzle piece goes back into the same-shaped hole.
- He has perfected the remote control. Well, he points, pushes the buttons, and always buggers something up. Amazing how they know which remotes do not work.
- Lots of babble but no specific sounds for words just yet.
For the love of God, entertain me.
19 hours ago